At Maloney & Kennedy, we view accounting as a profession. This means we focus on client service and staff development. We are also attuned to the evolving needs of clients for financial services.
Client Service: The focal point is, first and always, the client. Accounting is more about people than numbers.
Staff Development: Like doctors, lawyers, engineers and others with professional degrees, accounting graduates become true professionals through developing skills and technical knowledge (and passing an exam). Skills include appreciating the significance of information and communicating this to clients. At Maloney & Kennedy, we will guide you on this path of skill development. You will work directly with partners and have opportunities to meet with clients.
Maloney & Kennedy offers a variety of financial services including:
- Accounting: Preparation of financial statements and implementation of accounting systems
- Tax preparation and tax planning: Our focus is on tax planning in order to guide clients through the ever changing tax laws
- Consulting: Personal financial planning and business consulting
- Business Valuation: Clients may need, for a variety of reasons, a valuation of a business
- Litigation Support: Commercial, divorce, criminal and probate cases increasingly involve financial issues; we work with attorneys and their clients
At Maloney & Kennedy, you will have the opportunity to work in all these areas; you may move towards a specialization but we feel strongly that a variety of experiences are critical to development and providing you with challenges.
Our offices are in a business park conveniently located in Auburn off Exit 1 of Route 101, near Lake Massabessic and the Rockingham Recreational Trail. Because of the nature of the profession, we work Saturdays during the tax season but close the office for a week after April 15. We also provide every other Friday off from Memorial Day to Labor Day to allow you alternating three day weekends during the summer.
We will work with you to pass the examination, be licensed as a Certified Public Accountant and develop as a professional.
As the author and consultant David Maister has written:
Professionalism is predominately an attitude, not a set of competencies. A real professional is a technician who cares.
We invite you to explore a career with Maloney & Kennedy, PLLC. Please send your resume to with the word “Resume” in the subject row.